13 Skills To Look For While Hiring Best Hotel Security Services
Extending hotel security services in San Jose is not a rookie’s job; it requires high levels of training and years of professionalism to identify potential threats situations. Understand that a hotel security guard carries a significant responsibility on his shoulders. He keeps the lives of breathing and living humans on stake when he decides to be a hotel security guard.
Any sign of suspicious activity, if found even in the shadows of people coming into the hotel, the high rise security guard in San Jose is supposed to alert authorities.
He is trained to listen to even unusual sounds of a locked room, and that is how he leaves no room for error, to repent later. Even in attempted break-in incidents to the hotel premises, they can get the defaulter arrested and then inform local police authorities.
Just one call to 911, and they readily get the backup team to protect hotel premises and valuable guests.
All this requires a certain set of skills and duties that are given below in the list:
- Vigilant and active enough to patrols regularly into the Hotel premises for safety hazards.
- Respond professionally to hotel guests while taking care of their complaints and concerns in a well-behaved manner.
- Knowledgeable enough to assist all the guests and hotel management staff in case of emergencies towards safe exits or safer places.
- Determined enough to ensure enforcement of all the rules and regulations with the necessary policies in case of emergencies or medical requirements in the hotel premises.
- Trained well to respond well on time to all the coming in complaints and panic situations.
- Helpful and kind while extending exceptional customer services to hotel residents, and offers assistance, whenever required.
- Polite enough to welcome guests with a smile always.
- Well equipped with knowledge and gadgets to ensure safety while operating in CCTV control rooms or on patrolling of perimeters of hotel.
- Smart enough to communicate with the command center watching CCTV in case of emergencies.
- Prepares incident reports and daily shift reports accurately.
- Expert enough in maintaining logs and reports of on-going activities.
- Stays alert while performing patrolling services outside and inside the hotel premises.
- Must be detail-oriented while monitoring video cameras installed in the events and can readily catch any suspicious behavior.
Now that you know what you look for in high rise security guard in San Jose while hiring, go ahead and exemplify how a safe environment is the best part of any hotel. Let our team at United Security Services escort your brand name to miles with an unforgettable aura and charm, of course!