Security guards are well-qualified, tech-savvy and custom-trained for specific environments. There are armed and unarmed security guards who will assist you and your staff in performing better in a safe, secure environment as they are well-equipped to deal with day-to-day challenges. This new breed of security guard delivers more for your money by bringing a lot more value to customers.
Basis of armed security guards
Armed security guards aren’t only trained in weaponry but also as normal security guards. They are selected through an extensive background check, including an FBI background check. Armed security guards in San Jose are the first line of defense that can safely apprehend a culprit.
- Operate surveillance equipment.
- Guard and monitor premises.
- Guide individuals around a site or off the premises.
- Communicate quickly with emergency services.
- Make quick decisions and prioritize duties.
Armed security guards are well-trained in:
- Maintaining a highly-visible presence to deter illegal behavior.
- Understanding civil and criminal law
- Boosting your awareness of relevant legislation and laws.
- Ways of detecting, deterring, observing and reporting.
- Learning how to search individuals.
- Drug awareness and first aid.
- Monitoring and controlling traffic movement.
- How to access a situation and emergency procedures.
- Accessing controls by checking baggage and vehicles for illegal substances.
- Observing and identifying hazards with crowd control and conflict resolution.
Basis of unarmed security guards:
From deterring crime to boosting security, unarmed security guards in San Jose are as effective as armed officers. They ensure your employees work productively and your customers stay longer on your premises.
- Protect your assets and property from theft and other criminal activity.
- Ensures the safety of your property, employees and clients.
- Keeps records of the identification of visitors.
- Stay alert and vigilant for anything suspicious.
- Maintains order among people during large gatherings.
Unarmed security guards are well-trained in:
- Preventing thieves and vandals from attempting to destroy your property.
- How to respond to emergencies, fires or active security threats.
- Swiftly resolving conflicts using various tactics. Even though they don’t carry weapons, they have distinctive training in this area.
- Contributing to an overall sense of calm and safety.
- Learning various types of advanced fighting techniques and skills.
- Knowing how to minimize liability.
- High-end protection for your business without any risk of violence.
- Creating a relaxed, comfortable environment.
- Fostering a real sense of security.
- Dealing with conflicts without the use of firearms.
Before fixing your search with any of the security guard services, it’s important to ask:
- What regulations are essential for us to comply with?
- Do you possess any training certification or license that describes your profession?
- Is there any safety protocol you feel is lacking?
- Do you utilize technology?
- How would you like to complete training modules?
In the end, you want to achieve a perfect balance between making everyone feel safe and preventing violent conflict. To bring added value to customers in advanced and quick problem-solving skills, hire the top skilled unarmed or armed security guards in San Jose.