When you tune in a NEWS channel or read a newspaper, you can see the crimes happening around the world. Likewise, if you read a local newspaper, you can see the crimes happening around your vicinity. This clearly shows that no place in the entire world is safe from crimes and burglars. Therefore, to protect one’s business and family, it is essential to hire security guard services, especially if you live in a place where fights are easy to break out.
When it comes to hiring a security service, it is essential to choose the right type of security according to your needs. For that, you can consult a company offering security guard service in San Diego. Below are the most in-demand security guards listed with their specialty.
Types of security guards
- Armed guards provide the highest level of security to their clients. As their name suggests, ‘Armed guards’ are armed with guns and other lethal weapons that they are licensed to use if the situation demands it.
- They are often hired by high-risk businesses such as banks and jewelry stores and are entrusted to protect important people of a company.
- The armed guards are extensively trained and guided under ex-military people, making them skilled and experienced guards.
- They are mostly hired at places which has a low-level threat. Being unarmed doesn’t necessarily mean they cannot protect a business.
- They are properly equipped with tasers, pepper spray, and batons to takedown offenders and threats. They are hired at residential areas, businesses, malls and stores.
Firewatch security guards
- Firewatch security guards are exceptionally trained guards hired at places that are prone to fire-related hazards. For example, construction site is a place where there are large numbers of raw materials present and it is easy for them to catch fire.
- To avoid any fire-related hazards and incur a loss, contractors and owners hire a firewatch security guard who patrols the building and keeps a check on fire-related issues and handles them efficiently. In addition, they are properly equipped with the necessary tools and equipment that assist them in their duty.
- Stationary guards are mostly hired to protect or guard a particular thing, item, valuable object, or person. These guards are stationed in a way that one guard overlooks the other guard.
- Similar to the Queen’s Guards of Britain, they stick to their place until their shift is over.
- Opposite to stationary guards, patrolling guards patrol the whole building, check suspicious people, and suppress them before they cause any ruckus.
- They are extremely potent guards that several people and business owners hire to protect their businesses, family, home, or valuable items.
Based on the types of guards you can choose the right type of security service you need and hire them. To get help with security services in San Diego, contact unitedweguard.com for assistance. They provide 360° Protection and have professional guards.