Best Security Camera Brands to Install at Your Premises
What do you do when you want to check every part of the building or your home? You hire security guards in San Diego, but what if you want to keep a record of everything happening?
Then, we use security cameras at our premises. So we from United Security Services bring you a collection of the best security camera brands you can buy for the overall safety of your home or any premises.
- The SimpliCam, as the name suggests, is the simplest to install among every other camera we have on our list. Just by reading the instruction manual that comes with the package, you can set up the camera and get it running within 5 minutes.
- They have an application on the Play Store and App Store with the name SimpliCam which you can download and connect to view every camera on your phone. You can check your security cameras anytime and keep a record of every recording.
Lorex Security Cameras
- If you want a camera that you also want to use outdoors, then Lorex is the brand you can count on. Many of our security guards in San Diego have also installed security companies of the same brand at their homes for proper security.
- Its cameras are vandal-proof and also support two-way voice, extra-long vision, geofencing, and pan/zoom function, which is great for cameras at this price range.
- The cameras are offered for as low as $149. Moreover, it comes with loads of feature, which is often hard to find in cameras of this price range. It has a whopping 115-foot night vision range and can record both video and audio.
- Owned by Amazon, Ring is supposedly one of the most functional and compact cameras out there. They popularly sell doorbell cameras but also have other camera equipment and services.
- Ring camera models have motion detection, two-way voice, and Amazon Alexa and Echo connectivity similar to doorbell cameras.
- Smart integrations allow us to stream our security video to any number of in-home displays of our choosing and operate our home alarm system with voice commands.
- In addition, for $3 per month for a single camera or $10 per month for an infinite number of cameras deployed at one address, Ring offers cloud video storage.
- Blink is some of the best easy-to-use cameras out there. They are also a good option if you are limited on budget.
- They start with special features on Blink Cameras, including two-way audio, motion sensor, custom motion zones, and temperature sensors, and more importantly, it is compatible with Amazon Alexa.
- So, you can use it with voice commands for arming and disarming the camera. In addition, it provides $3 cloud storage for one camera and $10 for all cameras.
These are some of the best security camera brands you can rely on for the safety of your property. In addition, we often recommend these brands with our security guard services so our clients can have all-time security along with some of the most trained guards.