In this era of increased crime rates in society, there should always be someone taking care of our security. How do you feel when you are home alone and your parents aren’t around to keep you safe mentally, physically and emotionally?
It is a hard decision to hire Security Officers to keep a regular check on our property and loved ones because we have no idea of how loyal and reliable they are. When you need an Armed Security Officer in your house or your workplace, the first thing you need to do is trust them for their loyalty and honesty.
Unarmed or Armed Security officers are under a pledge to not harm their position and this fosters reliability of their services. They cannot misuse their power against the public until they have a motive permitted by their service guidelines.
These are the duties of an Armed Security Officer when onboard
- Availability. Security officers are hired to provide security to citizens. It is their responsibility to handle every unfavorable condition and end it pleasingly. The first and foremost duty of a security officer is to be available for every person in their care, keeping self-interests aside.
- Proactivity. A security officer must be active and vigilant where needed, which is mostly at night. Security Officers are trained to be alert and mix their intuition with experience to face any unusual activities happening around them. The most essential and critical area is for the officer to be alert every minute while on duty.
- Responsibility. Being stuck on a situation or an unusual sight might not go well for the officer, as well as the property he is securing. They need to be quick in response to strange happenings and be responsible enough to save the property and people the moment they feel some unlikely situation may occur.
- Observation skills. Armed security guards are not to use their guns and weapons until the situation becomes extreme. They draw guns only for self-defense or to terrorize the opposite people. To avoid any such circumstances where violence could start, they need to be good at observing unfamiliar situations and act accordingly.
- Immediate call for help. If they realize an unlikely situation surrounds them and they have no escape plan, instead of panicking they need to be quick thinking and call for authority’s help immediately. This avoids any violence or bloodbath, which is entirely against the law.
United operates 24 / 7 at all branches, departments, and our corporate headquarters. We operate around the clock. Call us and Get an Instant Quote. 800-505-1234