United Security Services as Your Security Service Provider
As your security service provider, we will ensure that you benefit from our professionalism and experience, resulting in the assurance that your interests are protected.
- Financial savings at the most economical rates and value-added services.
- No long-term contracts required.
- Unique in house security training programs and ongoing training daily.
- Customer service based security officers with training in manners and etiquette.
- Professional attire, appearance, and presentation.
- Security officers hold certifications in the following:
- BSIS Guard Card / First Aid / CPR / AED / Firearms / HSC / Tear Gas / Pepper Spray /
- Baton / Power to Arrest / OSHA / WMD
- This surpasses all city, state and federal requirements legally with the highest package in insurance and workers comp.
- Experienced management, best practice leaders with in-depth security and safety knowledge.
- Proven and responsive management structure. Regional teams of experienced and knowledgeable security, safety and management professionals. Members of each team of three are available around the clock to their assigned clients.
- Security Consultants
- Field Operations Managers
- Field Supervisors
- Local dispatch centers for immediate around the clock response.
- Customized security procedures/post orders designed by clients and security consultants for security officers.
- Innovative technology EasyTrack365TM power by United Security Services.
- Live Dashboard
- Live GPS tracking of officers on duty
- Live digital reports
- Live checkpoint tour system
- Real-time notifications
- Providing free GuardScan systems.
- Providing marked / unmarked security vehicles, golf carts, seaways, and bicycles when needed.
- Providing equipment when needed: radios, headsets, cell phones, security cameras, binoculars, night vision goggles, first aid kits, fire extinguishers, safety cones, megaphones, metal detectors, security trailers, security booths, trespassing signs, lights, and locks.
- Industry-leading Field Supervision.
- Supervisors hold a minimum of 15 years of security industry experience or police / military backgrounds.
- Scheduled random visits during each security officer’s shift.
- Managing security officers around the clock.
- Industry-leading recruiting / background screening process.
- Industry-leading employee retention rate.
Unitd services are great and both guards are always alert during their sifts. Also, their patrol units are very effective when they come by in their police looking cars. They know members of our local police department and ever since we have hired them there hasn’t been much theft or vandalism.
• Daniel Romero
I am the project manager and l hire united a month ago. We have a guard stationed at the construction site and have a patrol three times every night They have been doing a terrific job every problem we have encountered has been solved by the supervisors.
• Michael Jenkins
I can definitely say that I’d recommend United Security. The team was critical to us dissecting the issues we were having with our past security company to be able to develop a new security program. Additionally, the teams’ knowledge of security strategies and clear communications was extremely valuable.
• Brian Owens